Alphen aan den Rijn
Cloud Phone System
From 29.00 USD Mo / User, everything your business needs today and into the future
What is a user?
Alphen aan den Rijn coverage
EZphone.systems™ offers a vast selection of local and toll-free numbers in Netherlands and over 60 countries and thousands of area codes. This means that you can have a local voice presence both nationally and internationally, giving your business a truly global footprint.
- Unlimited outbound calling to Netherlands and to over 70 other countries (check countries)
- Unlimited call forwarding to Netherlands and to over 70 countries (check countries)
- Unlimited inbound calling to your Alphen aan den Rijn virtual phone number
- Unlimited calling between EZphone.systems internal numbers (extensions)
Our call-handling technologies are highly innovative and flexible, with EZphone.systems™ being able to receive simultaneous calls on your Alphen aan den Rijn virtual number and route these calls as required. In addition, you are able to display a selected local Alphen aan den Rijn number as your outbound Caller ID when making calls from your office, home or mobile app.
- Unlimited voice menu extensions and voice mail
- Unlimited call queues and queue members
- Unlimited multi time-zone time routers
- Unlimited routing by Caller ID entries
- Unlimited conference rooms
- Unlimited call recording
- Unlimited real-time SMS/email event notifications
- Unlimited text-to-speech and pre-recorded audio messages
- Unlimited music-on-hold playlists
Each EZphone.systems™ account may include an unlimited number of users each with multiple extensions per user, allowing you to build complex, multi-branch voice systems. A single user account includes:
- One VoIP Line (SIP account)
- One Land Line contact
- One Mobile contact
- One Mobile App user
- One free virtual number
Porting of existing phone numbers is supported by EZphone.systems™. This means that if you already have a local Alphen aan den Rijn phone number for your business, we can usually port or transfer that number so that it becomes part of the EZphone.systems™ system.
Get started now